Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This picture has nothing to do with my post; I just think it's cute.


Monday is officially Game Night!

It's so much fun now that Dylan can play Skip-Bo with me and he doesn't need any help at all.  Not to mention ~Uno~ even Bowen can play without help; Ella's not quite there yet but...
There is a certain satisfaction in watching them develop their own loves and Dylan loves to play cards and dominos.  He demanded that we have an official weekly game night.  Too Cute!

Rain and Snow last night!

Last night, we got dumped on with rain and TONS of snow in the mountains.  Crazy!  And although we cut the other half of the field last night and it got rained on; it will be in the 90's for the next 15 days so....it's all good.  Answered prayers!

2 comments:

Stratton Family said...

cute picture, how fun I told Jim that we need to start doing like special days out/ daddy Maddie date night/day etc. once a month each of us takes her on a special outing. haha that would be 8days a mont hfor you guys if you each took one kid out on a special outing...soon it would be 10 days a month.

I think it will be a good way for her to bond w/ Jim more too because they don't rally have one on one time that often.

My Geeky Mom World said...

It is a cute picture.. and game nights are awesome. I love playing skipbo ;)