Kaya is so cute with clarinet crazy picture of hte bees... you have sooo much more entertaining posts than I do haha I bet you guys are happy up there...seems like a lot to explore. I need to take more pictures and I would have more to post about. if my camera worked. my video camera stopped taking still pictures- I should bring it in. oh well I take loads of pics w/ the cell phone now.
3 comments:
Kaya is so cute with clarinet crazy picture of hte bees... you have sooo much more entertaining posts than I do haha I bet you guys are happy up there...seems like a lot to explore. I need to take more pictures and I would have more to post about. if my camera worked. my video camera stopped taking still pictures- I should bring it in. oh well I take loads of pics w/ the cell phone now.
hope to see u guys again soon.
ooh and I noticed how thte indoor pics are darker this time.
The hive picture is kinda cool and kinda scary!
Post a Comment