Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bit O' Baby News.

I realize that I am in no pictures so Bobby took over for a minute and here's a belly shot for you.  
Went to the doctor on Thursday and I am 20 weeks 4 ish days.  I measure 23 weeks; I knew I was huge but this confirms it.  And just between the girls and me Ughhh..I'm growing everywhere and feel like it.  I need go to pregnant mommy gym.  (gained 10 pounds)
They took blood and also tested for the cat parasite toxo.whatever.  I feel really good most days and feel lots of muscle weakness other days~tired.  
Really Excited but a bit anxious of the prospects of a potential C-section.  
The doctor said that because of malpractice lawsuits and the small hospital they are not always ready to let moms try a vbac, you all know me well enough to know that under no circumstance (other than baby safety) would I want to get cut open vs having a baby naturally.  I trust God will open or close that door when we get closer, maybe baby's feet will be down and there wont be a choice if that's what's meant to be.  They have sent women to San Diego and other places to have a vbac and they were delivered fine but...little town.  I wanted to have the baby here at home not chillin' in my Rainbow garage waiting to go into labor the last couple weeks, not to mention what about monthly,weekly appointments.
"My husband really wants to find out the sex of the baby so can we get an ultrasound at the hospital for that?"  
"I don't think it's worth an extra $800 dollars but you can."
My deductible is $5000  and the doc charges $2500 plus whatever the hospital bill will be.  Wahoo.


2 comments:

Loretta said...

You have a cute baby bump!!! I still say it is a girl :)

My Geeky Mom World said...

It is a cute baby bump and I have no prediction when it comes to the baby ;).