

May 16 2009


Dylan is a perfectionist when it comes to most things and roasting marshmallows is no exception. There is strategy, technique and stamina required for the toasty mallow!

....but when it all fails and the torch flames before him; he just shakes it off and moves on to the next marshmallow. He's got sticktoitivness!


Ahhh...doesn't it make you miss people when you see their photos? We should plan a trip to somewhere... like Atlantis.....Everyone should go!
We had so much fun and it was great to see everybody! I have no rodeo pictures, but next time I'll get Bobby in the chutes with the bulls! So, Thanks to Tom and Jeri for letting us crash in their house, putting up with 4 kids even though they were feeling sick and having to put up with the cleaning lady an extra because of us :-)! Love you guys. Plus, we also got to go bowling and watch Taken!
5 comments:
atlantis sounds perfect! then we can even take turns watching kids :o)
OMG you finally saw a movie and was it still out in theaters or was it a rental is that movie great or what?
I love the picture at the top of Kaya so cute, I SOOOOOO NEEEEDDD a camera like yours. You'll have to help Jim Christmas shop for me this year ok ; )
atlantis? Atlantis, dubai?
this one? http://www.atlantis.com/
over seas/ Bahamas?
when you first said it I thought you meant Atlantic City on the East Coast
I was gonna say its more of a gambling place not fun w/ shows like Vegas.
I would love to go on a trip haha but I'm a chicken to traveling over seas (because of mom and because of watch locked up abroad) although most of the people who get locked up are smuggling drugs but then there are a few people like missionaries who get kidnapped scary stuff (maybe I shouldn't watch TV, I don't actually watch very much)
anyways long comment I guess.
well atlantis looks awesome. I'd need a passport we don't have any so woudl the kids? that would be ONE expensive trip!!!! that's like a 5 years in the making trip!
oh and I can't wait to see you school/ kitche blogs. WOW you really got into the blogging thing quickly don't burn yourself out on it!
I think it is a lot of fun... its sort of my only time/ break from Maddie. I'll tell Jim I want to make a blog post and come back down stairs 2- 3 hours later after looking at facebook, etc. posting looking at friend/family blogs haha
When My Friend comes home I wont have so much time to post but here's the kitchen link; it's looking really cute. I enjoy it but it makes me stay up WAY TO LATE!!! rockinrecipesguachenostyle.blogspot.com
don't get too excited I only have a few recipes I really love! Since the daddy is gone we had mac and cheese with hot dogs and corn on the cob.
Looks like you had a great visit with Tom and Jeri. Carissa looks great! Miss you guys! I'd love to go to Atlantis ;).
Post a Comment