Awww no pics still. Sorry. Yesterday we worked outside all day it was absolutely gorgeous; sunny and warm! Moved the pig back to the rock barn and her babies first real life sunny exposure - they were so happy! Cleaned the goat pens Unloaded all the boxes of photos from Rod's house and old size 6 clothes - a big box of them. Shall I even dream of size 6? Seriously I don't think my bones will ever be a size 6 again! :-)
Today Ella got to go to Rabbit club for 4H. I was so proud at how assertive she was ~ at first she was shy and then right away you take your rabbit out of it's cage and put it on the table in front of you. There were young girls across from her and having the rabbits out was a great ice breaker for Ella. After a couple minutes she was chatting with the other girls and after the presentation (steps to show your rabbit) she took her rabbit and walked over to a table with those girls has migrated; they laughed and 'hypnotized' their rabbits. At the end she walked way across the room and started talking to a teenager leader and sat there for 10 minutes chatting and holding the leader's rabbit. (While I talked to Elaina - who I was so glad to see! Didn't know they would be there) It was the first time Ella got to be the only child in some event! Too Cute! Oh...She came home and taught Kaya everything she learned. How to turn your rabbit upside down and check it's teeth and it's sex...."look kaya there's his balls!" lol I said you have to call them testicles Ella!
No comments:
Post a Comment