I was telling Kaya about what Lent is and I said I should make us sacrifice TV for the next 40 days. I actually think it's a great idea but this afternoon I found out that our mini-milker cow (J-Lo Jenzo) who lives in our backyard chewed through the TV cable. Pretty funny, is that a sign or just a coincidence.!? SO no TV for us; that is until the daddy fixes it. I may just capitalize on this opportunity and do a little experiment of no TV!!!
Then I was just putting on Annie to watch and I told Kaya, Ya, this is the movie with Daddy Starbucks. Oh I mean Daddy Warbucks.
So I conclude that no TV means sometimes in emergencies I will let them watch videos.
P.S. Bible gateway has reading plans for Lent covering the life of Jesus.
update...Geez Annie is pretty intense at the end. I didn't remember that part...the guy is actually trying to kill her by prying her fingers off the ladder she's dangling from high high above the ground.
2 comments:
no tv is not an option for us during an olympic year!!!
Im giving up facebook & internet on my phone. I spent way too much time checking it rather than living life. I didnt realize just how much until today!
I should give up facebook too, I haven't decided on anything. Facebook is a good choice because I go on way too much.
Just got done watching snowboarding half pipe, they are insane!!
Post a Comment