(4 mo. old in this pic - March 5)
My little Sir William Ryder seems to have changed in just days. He got an activity saucer and loves all the toys. rolls the spinner thing, pushes the buttons, talks to the chameleon, spins the monkeys and just reaches with one leg on tip toe and pushes up. looks too tiny for it though!
He's about 3 1/2 months old now and always wants to suck on his pointer and middle finger (either hand) and if you give him eye contact and talk to him he coos and awwhhs and talks up a storm. Generally always a happy and content baby except doesn't like to sleep for long periods of time and likes to nurse a lot in the night but always falls right back to sleep.
He's 14 pounds (a couple weeks ago anyway) 3-6 month old clothes are getting too tight, some dont fit at all~ has the bluest eyes ever! He has a natural flo-hawk and poos every 5 minutes (i swear)!
If you put him on his belly he struggles to crawl with his legs and if you put your hand behind his foot he army crawls across the floor; but his torso is so beefy he'll have to be pretty strong to lift it up! Ha
He's a peaceful observer and loves attention from his brothers and sisters! You can pull him up by his arms and he supports his weight with his standing up legs! Never had an ear ache and Escaped the kids last cold but we'll see about this one...the bowen was up crying half the night and they are all super snotty and coughing! He also looks like he wants to throw up when I put him in the swing..so I dont do it too much unless he's crying and crying; which is rare. ALthough he does fuss every night when I make dinner! I absolutely can't describe how much love I have for my kids ( I know you moms can relate!) I thank God every night for healthy kids who can love like they do!
oooooo...the olympics starts in 4 minutes. adios. good times.
2 comments:
I bet you got the cold from Maddie, sorry. Thta's why I didn't want to go to gpa's party but it was loads of fun.
It's got to be the fact that he is number 5 that he is already SOOO wanting to MOVE! He will love being able to crawl and then just want to walk and then run he'll be running by the time he's 10months old so he can keep up with his brothers / sisters lol.
I just weighed him today he's 16 pounds now! And his new favorite thing to do is push up with his legs bouncing while he straddles my leg. You kind of got to see it a tiny bit on the skype but he really goes crazy with it.
Post a Comment