I took Kaya, Dylan and Uncle Gary is cruisin on his second day of ever even being in the snow. He wasn't even really interested in trying and now his face beams as he says now I understand why you guys love it so much! Kaya's first run was tough on the too flat powdery run but once she got on some steep terrain she improved a million fold. I don't even have the words to describe how fun it is to watch your little girl (and boy) conquer a challenge...never finished this post.
Our life's journey to cherish and remember!
More about our lives!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Snowboarding - January 16, 2010
I took Kaya, Dylan and Uncle Gary is cruisin on his second day of ever even being in the snow. He wasn't even really interested in trying and now his face beams as he says now I understand why you guys love it so much! Kaya's first run was tough on the too flat powdery run but once she got on some steep terrain she improved a million fold. I don't even have the words to describe how fun it is to watch your little girl (and boy) conquer a challenge...never finished this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment