So I dont forget....
I had a dream weeks ago that I gave birth to this Thor (ish) baby. He was huge, looked like a 3 month old-Roman gladiator - he had long blond hair that went down to his butt crack. AND there was no pain in the delivery. Then all of a sudden I had to push again and out comes a teeny tiny little boy (like 2 pounds) with long dark brown hair and what looked like bluish white eyes; but oddly~supremely beautiful. The doctors thought he was blind because his eyes were so light but then he was Very responsive and he just had these crystal whitish blue eyes.
Then the next day I dreamt that i gave birth - without pain - to a baby who literally came out laughing. Not just a little giggle but a full blown belly laugh and I gasped .... "We have to name him Issac!" It was actually a really cute dream; you know how sometimes in dreams the unrealistic seems simply logical!
I have not blogged in SO long! The weeks before our baby is born should be filled with moments full of bloggable events. I've felt un-inspired ~ don't really know why! The due date is 4 -5 days away and 'signs' have lead us to Hope that the birth is coming soon. Every morning I wake up pregnant though! :-) Not being at home makes this for quite a different experience; not bad just more of a waiting game. I, quite frankly, am not enjoying this last week of pregnancy. I'm huge, uncomfortable and these contractions that wake me up at 4 every morning, last for 2 hours then stop.
Have to finish later...bedtime for my chitlins.
No comments:
Post a Comment