Our life's journey to cherish and remember!
so cute, oh I forgot to name that cow too. I'm not very good at naming them. how bout something that conincides hmmm like salt/peperbanana & peel peanut & buttermy vote will be for peanut & butter
oh by the way I love the new background / design you've picked very cute!!
they look big! I would have never guessed they were born today!
Kaya votes for Billy and Silly!
Poor Silly ;).. I hope he looks Silly
I vote for Billy and Silly as well!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so cute, oh I forgot to name that cow too. I'm not very good at naming them. how bout something that conincides hmmm like salt/peper
banana & peel
peanut & butter
my vote will be for peanut & butter
oh by the way I love the new background / design you've picked very cute!!
they look big! I would have never guessed they were born today!
Kaya votes for Billy and Silly!
Poor Silly ;).. I hope he looks Silly
I vote for Billy and Silly as well!
Post a Comment