Wednesday, May 13, 2009




Hello everyone, friends, family ~ civilization!  After many delays I finally got internet--WaHoo!   
I have had lots to share but I'll start with a funny experience I had in the DMV yesterday.  I walk in to pay a late registration, there are two ladies behind the desk, one is helping a guy who promptly leaves ~ I am the ONLY one in the building!  As I stand waiting to be acknowledged the lady smiles and says "Honey, you have to take a number."  OK  (Are you kidding me?)  So I take a number have a seat and SERIOUSLY the other lady turns around 10 seconds later and says "Excuse me ma'am are you number 77?"  Choking back a baffled burst of laughter, I just said 'Why yes I am!"  CLASSIC!  Surrounded by 25 empty chairs she still felt compelled to ask if I - the sole person in the room had the next number.  Gotta love a small town.  But have you ever been to the DMV and not had to wait- pretty cool!

Christina must be delighted that I'm a true blogger now!  

These pictures may not portray their joy but there is a freedom in the air and and unharnessed awe of childhood  fills their every moment.  They are Loving the quads, the owl pellets, the many crickets, caterpillars and open fields.  I miss fog, my shower, my church and friends!  Oh Ya you too mom! ha




















          


































     Thanks Sister for all your help ~ This is us rockin' out to my 80's cd!
     I promise to be a diligent blogger.
     My ambitions include Ella Morning Hair posts!
     I'm exhausted so off I go I shall post again tomorrow!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!










4 comments:

Stratton Family said...

YAY! I am so excited that you are finally a blogger. I didn't mean to pressure you into it well I guess force you into it by making you a blog haha. but we barely ever get to see our cousins and we miss them.

Maddie kisses the picture of the kids every night its so cute. Kisses are her newest thing...well that and htis funny sticking her tounge tongue toungue can't spell it but a funny face she makes at her daddy. can't seem to catch it on video though.

Stratton Family said...

I love the pictures by the way. hey what do you think about getting Kaya and official quad helmit for her birthday?

how cute would it be to have a little kid motorcycle with a side car attatched (then they wouldn't have to worry about balancing the motorcycle and they would love taking turns riding in the sidecar

Mandi A. said...

serioulsy? i guess they have nothing better to do at the DMV hu?

My Geeky Mom World said...

That is hysterical about the DMV and welcome to the blog world.. I feel so disconnected sometimes, so I'm excited to be able to hear how all of you guys are doing.