Wednesday, May 13, 2009






Happy Birthdays next week!!!

If there is anyone looking for a vacation....Mule Days is Memorial Day weekend, the twins bday is May 21 and Kaya's is May 25  ~~  So any ambitious travelers are invited to share in the celebration!


This is our house, the twins playing battleship?, 7 yr old funny guy Dylan and the beloved horse walker converted to a revolving swing set.  And of course Maddie loving on our dog Lady!

4 comments:

Mandi A. said...

Oh man - if we weren't having parties here for brooklynn and my brother we would totally come visit!

looks like you guys are setteling in...

Stratton Family said...

I'm sad we'll be out of town or I would come up.

We'll be up sometime shortly after their parties. I've always wanted to go to Mule days too just never get around to it, maybe next year.

i love the pictures. they look like someone soooooo SKILLFUL took them don't you think? lol

Loretta said...

Love your blog and the pictures. Great idea with the horse walker!

Stratton Family said...

sooooo how'd the birthdays go?
speaking of I need pictures of Kaya and Cally