Thursday, April 30, 2009

Moving In

Our Ranch Trip

Click the link--- sorry too lazy to make another post. Tanya got a computer all she needs is her internet the internet that is there is really slooowwwww. So she'll hopefully get posting once she has settled in and gotten school started.

There are some pictures on my blog though. I took some good pictures with Tanya's camera. I love my video camera but I definitely have to get a good digital camera for taking pictures. That's gonna be my christmas gift from Santa (Jim) this Christmas hopefully haha.

2 comments:

Stratton Family said...

so glad you finally have the internet and will hopefully post... not to add stress to your already busy and stressful life by pressuring you into it and makign a blog for you to get you started haha.

Stratton Family said...

Kaya looks like she is the same size as the twins.