Our life's journey to cherish and remember!
Wow!! I'm honored. A post written just for me! Thanks for taking the time to find photos for me, Tanya. He looks like a great guy with a fun sense of humor. Looking forward to meeting him.
You need to past some pictures.... I forgot what my nieces and nephews look like. Everytime ewe see then they look 5 years olderDid you make tour 2010 blurb. Com book?
Tanya, I saw you changed your background! Does that mean you are going to post something new? Looking forward to your update!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow!! I'm honored. A post written just for me! Thanks for taking the time to find photos for me, Tanya. He looks like a great guy with a fun sense of humor. Looking forward to meeting him.
You need to past some pictures.... I forgot what my nieces and nephews look like. Everytime ewe see then they look 5 years older
Did you make tour 2010 blurb. Com book?
Tanya, I saw you changed your background! Does that mean you are going to post something new? Looking forward to your update!
Post a Comment