Things on my heart that I've missed out on posting....
New love blooms on the dusk of 2010 ... Gary and Noel! Makes me smile.
Cow Cow had a baby last week (10/19/10) We didn't think the AI worked but last night I got to catch her baby (she had escaped the stall) and awww....I'm in love too. It is the cutest little thing ever, silky red curly hair, a calm, sweet little girl fozzy bear.
Bowen woke up the other day, standing tall and proud and sleepy; stating God took those bad guys right out of my dream last night, you should have seen it. (chuckles and proclaims with confidence) God is Good!
Answered prayers...random and plentiful!
Study on revelation is great!
Ryder turns 1 year old in 4 days. Finished another run of anti-biotics this last Saturday for ear infections. Went to doc today and he's cleared up. Ya..thought we might have a chronic problem needing tubes. Do I just need to resolve myself to the fact that he's just a crab and cries A lot!?!?
He is such a character, SO cute with his space between his big front teeth; Took his first steps Tuesday! 3 of them. Screams when he doesn't get his way. Laughs when you put shoes on him. Tries to put the sock on himself. The words he says most often are 'Hot' and 'Cat'. Cries for his daddy to pick him up. Hates baby food and wants only people food, yet I still buy it for the random convenience.
Eddie had a tooth pulled a couple months ago and last week the vet came to check on what I thought was an eye infection and a snotty nose. He has another rotten tooth that the vet can't reach to pull and that's what the infection/runny nose is. And it's not an eye infection but a tumor growing out of his eye. His tumors have been growing fast lately and he just gets skinnier. She says we Have to put him to sleep. The kids are SO SAD!
Ella has a little best friend named Aiden. Super sweet little girl, enjoy her mom tons too!
Kaya learned to do needle point at our new Keepers of the Faith Club. (it's just us) Every Monday we cook on the campfire and have club night. They love it.
Noel is my compadre Monday - Wednesday; I don't feel like I could do it without her. The kids love her gentle spirit and how she loves them like they were hers...she teaches preschool most of the time and does all the things I used to wish I had another me to do. Just because there's never enough time. There's still never enough time. She is an answered prayer...actually about 15 answered prayers in one.
My husband makes me laugh every day, makes me proud of what a driven, thoughtful, calculated individual he was created to be, thankful he's a protector and role model for the kids and me.
He bought a computer at the Apple store this last week,,,,,,that happens to be what I'm typing on now. Incredible, there's no box thing at all just this HUGE screen (which was the smallest they sell) Crazy Cool! Who would have thought he would actually be excited about owning a computer.
Spilled soup on my laptop. Broke it.
My flash on my camera was broken at Christina's birth and it as of yesterday in the shop getting fixed (2 weeks) That means no indoor pictures of Ryder's first birthday, so sad.
Froze yesterday (literally) for the first time this year, except it snowed a couple weeks ago in the White Mountains. Suppose to get down to 20 degrees tomorrow. My tomatoes must be done for sure now. I did plant peas and lettuce, but maybe too late.
Halloween??? Bunny Rabbit (Ella is obsessed with rabbits right now, she has her own and takes care of it everyday)
Cat (Kaya is obsessed with her cat who lives indoors and doesn't get it's littler box cleaned as much as it wishes)
Dylan wants to be a police officer, but can't find a costume this late.
Bowen.....He was going to be Ella's groom and she was going to be the bride but today she changed to rabbit so.....Knight? Cowboy?
Gosh, Dylan has grown up so much. I've never known such a responsible kid in my life. He has gotten to be a bit of a mischevious little stinker sometimes but is deep down a sweet compassionate little man.
I honestly haven't missed my computer TOO much, I've missed it but now drastically. It is a bad temptation for me. It is 11:55 p.m. Tomorrow I will suffer with fatigue to the bone and why? because I wanted to post in this little online blog - journal so I don't forget about my everyday experiences.
I want to do everyday for a month.
Went to Lone Pine this week, met Mom, Nick and Rose there. Celebrated Ryder's birthday (kind of) Went climbing boulders and every crook was like Kaya (and the others) were discovering them for the first time. They felt like true pioneers. Miss Nick and Rose, haven't seen them much at all this last year. Sweet rose. This is a post all in itself.
So tired I need to go to sleep now.
I've needed to call Wendy for a week now and I haven't even got to sit down. Oh ya, Been getting treated by the Chiropractor for food allergies NAET this last few weeks. Took Ry, Ella and Me today.





2 comments:
YAY! you have a computer.
I find that most of the time they aren't very useful but there are times I wonder how people functioned without them because I don't think I can remember how to use a phone book any more/ and maps!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing pictures of the kids since we live so far apart now, and you're impossible to get on the phone.
Hi Tanya,
I don't know if you remember meeting me at BCCC a while ago. I'm Noel's sister. I was looking for a picture of Gary since Noel has been filling me in on their relationship. What a cute picture!! I also enjoyed skimming your blog. Your family is darling and you all look like you have such a busy, active life. I love to blog too, although I have taken a break for a few months to concentrate on family and getting school started. Come by my blog sometime and look around if you want.
Pasha Kennedy
Post a Comment