Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Easter 2011



                                                       Ryder laughed and laughed.





Kaya hunted until she found the easter buckets by the back door.  They all loved their little gifts and then we left for church which started at 8 a.m.


The race is on. 


While considering all my blessings this Easter season; my most beloved blessing is that I can stay at home with my children and homeschool.  So many moms have to work and I am so grateful that I can spend all those precious moments with them each day!  And not to mention that we're all healthy!  WOW!

Ryder could have cared less about finding eggs, he got a couple and just sat and played with them.

1 comment:

Stratton Family said...

The picture of all of them on the bench has got to be one of the best I've seen of all of them together, so cute.