—1 Corinthians 10:31.
the chapter ends... "so that they might be saved."
VBS was Amazing! From the conception of the idea and throughout every detail God was there. The absolute most incredible asset that I was blessed with were the people who stepped up to volunteer! I am in Aww over how dedicated everyone was to their own job; not only did they do their job but they did it with flavor and passion. I'm especially impressed with those who had to step up and fill in spots that needed attention like Lize as the drama director. Classic! She made it incredible and all the teenagers - Kirra, Joe, Sarah, Andrew, Jo Ellen, Emma and Dan (I think if was Dan ;-) were so perfectly suited! I could never thank you all enough, you have filled my cup and these kids out here LOVED it. Over and over I hear how much fun they had, how they will never forget it. And in the end it all "so that they might be saved." So keep praying for those kids, especially the ones God has laid upon your heart, His Word has been planted in their hearts and our prayers can help that fruit to grow. Thanks to Pastor Kelly and Pastor Craig for all your support and love!
Life is precious - Handle with Care!
A...OO OO OO OO Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh

Ellie almost wore her little hand out masterfully coloring her egyptian collar;
She colored the whole thing in and it looked Great!!
Our Fabulous Drama Crew!
~ They ALL loved the Games ~
Thanks to Mandi's great improvising and enthusiasm - you inspire me.
Awwww......I love my kids!
Queen Kerri, I mean Krazy Kerri. Ha you love this picture don't you Kerri!
Classic! Look at the little girl's face...WHHHHAT?
The best snack person ever! Love you.
This was one classroom they all looked forward to ~ Thanks to all the Dig Site Teachers!
Mandi, Ann and Wendy
Wendy, you dropped other obligations to come be a friend and share in this great journey. Thank you so much for using your teaching gifts to get the kids excited about God's word. Ann stepped out on a limb to drive all the way up here with her four kids and I'm so glad you did. It was great fun to have you. Wouldn't have been the same without your smile Mandi! So sweet.
Craft Room Coolness! Brenda you were a huge encouragement and Thanks for all your hard work and that smile of yours Katie!!!
My sweet friend and helper Noel. She is the Greatest Ever.
Renee Gurolla with her Frankie and Bella
Pastor Kelly and his wife Suzanne took this project under their wings
and supported it in any way they could. Thank you both SO much.
Mr. Andy Banks is the man of the hour for coming prepared with his guitar and some
Awesome songs that made the music fun fun fun! Not to mention his fantabulous back-up singers
Miss Jo Ellen and Mrs. Marla Banks!
(not to mention he taught the oldest group. wow!
Ivan rocks for inspiring the young adults to live for Jesus every day!!
Thanks for bringing some excitement to the kids days!!!
Missing Rainbow!
And Thanks for teaching Marla - I stopped losing my papers.
I'm so thankful to have friends like you guys. Loved getting to hang out with Liz and (well, I wish I would have had more time with you Mandi but I'm So glad you got to meet my beloved Rainbow friends. And I'm lovin' my new friend Cassie!!!!!
Melinda was one of the first to say she'd help and I'm so thankful to have her. She helped in the kitchen and rocked little Ryder while he slept in the hundred degree heat one of the days.
Angie, oh Angie. Don't even know what to say. Thank you so much for your encouragement and help! You took a tough job and did an amazing job of it. And I now officially like my vacuum! :-)
Good Girl!!!
Last but surely not least, Linda Kohler. Thank you so much for your mornings and all your encouragement. I am so thankful you were able to come and bring your talented and kind kids!
P.S. If I forgot anyone I'm sorry I tried to get everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment