Our life's journey to cherish and remember!
the really sucks, I guess it wasn't food poisoning then. I wonder where the bug came from. Don't you ever wish you could hunt down the culprit who spread it all the way back to where it started originally?
ugh - thats the worst...when it's more than one at a time. are they big enough to make it to the bathroom yet? ok - kinda glad i wasnt there to get thi part of the fun!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
the really sucks, I guess it wasn't food poisoning then.
I wonder where the bug came from. Don't you ever wish you could hunt down the culprit who spread it all the way back to where it started originally?
ugh - thats the worst...when it's more than one at a time. are they big enough to make it to the bathroom yet?
ok - kinda glad i wasnt there to get thi part of the fun!
Post a Comment