Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sisters and Saturday morning Baseball.


1Do not rebuke an older man harshly, but exhort him as if he were your father. Treat younger men as brothers, 2older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity. 1 Timothy 5:1
Pray for the purity of our daughters.  What a precious gift they have.
Pray for their husbands.


Almost every day they dress up in fancy styles and have tea parties or just play together.
It's precious!  I'm so glad they are at home together each day, building up their friendship and storing up memories that will last their whole lives.




Meet Daniel ~ my 13 year old 'babysitter' ~ she reads to the twins, lets Kaya read to her and is good at occupying the big kids when I do paperwork but she's very young and is still quite unsure of herself with the baby; which is why I really asked her to help me.  So, not sure where this is going but for now she's coming over once a week and I'll be praying about how to best use her.


Got Milk?


Baseball practice 9am Saturday morning!  He is a GREAT Hitter.  But can't catch for the life of him.  I played with his glove this afternoon and think it's a huge part of the problem.  I couldn't catch anything either.  He hits, He scores!



2 comments:

Mandi A. said...

thats why Im so glad now that I have 3 girls! They will be best friends in about 20 years....God help me get through those next 20 years though!

Stratton Family said...

love the pictures. looks like the kids are LOVING their sports, Kaya was sooo adorable in those softball pictures, and Dylan just looks like he belongs in a baseball uniform doesn't he!?