Monday, March 8, 2010

Ranked in the top 3 worst drives ever!

Thanks to Ramzi, my pictures were found in the trash on my computer!  I'm so thankful I don't throw the trash out!  I went back and added some snowboarding pictures and a picture of Ryder on his little post page.

It was so much fun to spend time with Maddie and family.  She turned 2 on Saturday and her doggy party was so perfectly adorable!  Christina made a sign 'Clifford's cafe', she had .......the tow truck guy is here to unlock my car....hold on.... Bowen was outside with his shoe off crying he's sprained his ankle...

I broke a record this trip!
Out of all my dozens of road trips this ranks top 3 worst drives home.  About an hour into our drive, Ella threw up ALL OVER herself and her carseat.  She threw up a grand total of 10 times on the way home, that includes once as we pulled down our driveway.  Ryder had his share of screaming sessions that would last 20-40 minutes each, it rained half the way but thankfully we didn't get in an accident or a flat tire.  I did get pulled over for speeding which I Swear I was only going 75, he said I was going 90.  There's no way, I always pay attention to my speed.  I was just before Lone Pine and by this time I was about to have a meltdown anyway, so of course I started crying and he had mercy on me and didn't give me a ticket.  This was all Saturday night!

Sunday Ella threw up in the morning and then in the afternoon; she seems ok now.  Very weak though.  Bowen has been throwing up since 11 (Monday).   Ryder is currently screaming in my lap.  He's such a stinker.  He cries if he's not being held. all the time.  He's going to be the next sickie!

Dylan's birthday is Thursday and I think no one is coming anymore, he's going to be so sad.  Hope he's not sick on his bday!

1 comment:

Stratton Family said...

poor Dylan. I wish your address worked so that we could send him something on his birthday. I guess I could buy it here then ship it, that might work. but I can't order something and have it shipped because they say your address doesn't exist.

everytime I say the word dog sledding Maddie yells, "I wanna do dat, I wanna do dat!" then she sits on the ground and shows me scooting on the floor on the butt and says I wanna do dat.

anyways. we will still def. have to do something for dylan's birthday, it just won't be on his bday which is sad for a boy his age because that's important to them. we'll make sure to call him.