11 pm and I'm pausing before I melt into bed to just record how interesting and full my days are. I shall go backwards in time from now. Saw a clip of Marley and me * when he is rehearsing his day so that shall lead me as my inspiration.
This is mostly as a record for me so all you readers out there, endure if you will and come with me on a journey of a typical day in the life of Tanya. (Remember we're going backwards in time starting with now.)
sat down at computer thinking I've got to write this stuff down so I dont forget it when I'm an old lady,
Folded a pile of clothes, steam mopped dog birth goo off laundry room floor after boogie and her 7 new puppies, bleached and steam mopped poo water off bathroom floor after toilet overflowed and it had soaked for a few hours unknowingly, wiped crumbs and dried ice cream drips off table, soaked juicer for morning and stacked dishes (will wash in morning due to another load currently washing), swept dirt, chalk bits and chewed up pieces of wood off floor, cleaned kitchen countertops, checked on baby - still breathing not crying, told Kaya if she doesn't get in bed now she will be mopping up poo water and boogie birth goo before breakfast, printed tariff and cec contract info for hydro project, read and highlighted -as requested by my man- the hydro contracts needed (he already did but he likes my help too), after Kaya talked like a little adult and not a out of control threatening machine I went in to talk to her (everyone else is asleep), nursed Ryder, (OH I forgot to list all the times I had to pick him up, change his diaper or lay him in his bed again, ha, ok I'm forgetting now what I did before that......um.....I guess I hugged, kissed goodnight prayed with each one, read books (Ping, a fruitcake christmas, the haunted house (mickey mouse story which was ours as kids and came with a tape). ~ I started reading at 6 so it is about 6: somethingish at this moment in my evening~ Kaya showered, Ella showered, Bowen screamed while Bobby showered him, ate dinner, prepared turkey (leftover) enchiladas and rice, begged Bobby to come help me, kids freaking out cause I wont let them watch a movie because they are fighting over which one to watch, Ella and bowen come in the house crying one fell in frosty river one was pushed in, Kaya comes in the house just after Dylan, Kids playing outside, riding bikes and having boat races in ditch river, I'm nursing and talking to Bobby about lots of stuff, sent kids outside, fed kids pears and pretzels for a snack, came home from classroom, vacuumed and little pick up toy room in classroom, Dylan cleaned room, Kaya Read 9 Books (motivated by the reward of every 5 books you read you get a prize from the treasure chest) struggled through 1 hour of school and a phonics song, went to classroom,
oh no it's 11:12 and Ryder is grumbling in there:
watched boogie on baby monitor giving birth to a puppy, pulled puppy out because it was stuck half way out for 15 or so minutes, didn't look right and later it died, kids writing down times each puppy is born, drawing a picture of it and writing a description of what it looks like, read brave believers story of samuel, did preschool bible creation story,
11:15 he's still in their talking-grumbling:
awhhhh cant remember what else we did, but Bobby was chasing this guys range cows off the ranch so we stayed in the house to avoid a horn (they kept coming back all day-still there right now),at 9 we went to go do school at the classroom and saw boogu had 1 puppy so moved her in the laundry room its 29 degrees outside, Ryder grabbed and held onto his first toy today, introduced rules and rewards/punishments charts (my way of teaching responsibilities, respect and routine), morning chores,
,played pipeline board game with kids, drank cup of coffee
cooked hashbrowns and scrambled eggs, (something else in here but note: didn't take a shower * nice) , kids watched 20 min of xmas movie while i cook, kids awake ,kissed my husband good morning, listerine,woke up
and currently I sit here typing to you with one hand while the little guy nurses and it's 11:27pm
I have the eye spy board game on the table so when I'm too tired to function early in the morning I can sent them to occupy themselves for awhile!
Did I mention it was an absolutely beautiful day got up to 65-70 degrees.
Have to Note: one of the best things I did for a time saver this year was to get each kid a different color sock, Kaya has purple toe, Ella pink toe, Bowen gray toe and heel and Dylan has lines on the toes, Fascinating I'm sure, but seriously no more searching for matching socks--Love it!
Found out 2 weeks ago that Bobby has "very high" cholesterol and high blood pressure. So.....we're modifying our diet, not more bacon every week and saladitos which he loves they have 2400 mg of salt in each tiny one, WHAT?????
So ..
As I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep, If I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen
Goodnight my love!
2 comments:
oh ya I also researched cholesterol levels and foods to help reduce it, messeged this lady up here about awana.
lol busy day!
Post a Comment