Welcome to a time warp....Today is February 8th, 2014. Due to circumstances beyond my control (kind of) I have not blogged for 2 years now! The computer wouldn't upload the pictures without them being all distorted and needless to say I've been quite busy wrangling 6 butterflies! I did try to start a new blog on July 11, 2013 and here's what it said :
A new blog for a new season. When struggles arise, Rise to the challenge. When life's so busy your nose numbs to the smell of the roses, Be still and know that He is God. I need to re-focus. Blog. So I don't forget these blessings that surround me every moment. Mary or Martha, humph...
And then there was a great picture of the kids who had just completed their first triathlon holding up their medals! (which are still on an external hard drive - so can't share yet)
I've never been the give up kind of person so here it goes again. Another attempt at recording life's fleeting and precious moments! I love you, I love life and here we go again!
Bowen has found an outlet for his passion of movement! His enthusiasm has not waivered for a second. Today we had the first play-off game. They don't win much but their fight and their character is strong. Bowen got to play goalie last game and loved it - he also loves right wing and center. He's the man!
Last week I was utterly traumatized - I ran my beloved Lady's head over. Yes, her head! I even walked around the car, moved Bo's bike from behind it and slowly backed out. She's just so old, she doesn't wake up for anything. Oh that is just the worst when you feel a clunk and hear the scream of anguish! I couldn't stop crying. Miraculously, her jaw was broken and she was still wagging her tail at me! A week later she seems fine and I guess it just wasn't her time to go yet!
Crazy!
Our little Tehya is 2 and 1/2 now and she is the funniest little thing ever. She says, "Mickey Mouse Mommy? on TV Mommy, Mickey Mouse, Me!" She sings, "Hot dog, hot dog, hot dog"
She also changes her outfits as many times as possible during the day and is learning her letter sounds as fast as Ryder is.
Took the kids fishing at Buckley Ponds on Thursday afternoon - after Dylan's Barton tutoring - and we froze. Dylan and Cody are working on their fishing badge for our Homeschool co-op. We call it Friday school.
And as a side note : School is life and life is school so I don't think I"ll have a separate school blog. I plan to post all of life here, where it belongs, together! I'll get to that soon when I put some more pictures on this new computer of mine! LOVE IT!


1 comment:
YAY! I'm so happy that you are going to try to start blogging again. That way I actually feel like I can be a part of the kids growing up!
Post a Comment