Sunday, February 10, 2013

 I sit here waiting for my sweet husband who is delivering Hana sushi to my lap after a long drive down south.  I tried to turn my blog into a blurb book but as this last week's trends continue I have run into some technical problem.  I scanned through my posts and am disappointed to have missed a whole year of memories.  Not missed them exactly but the fact is that I won't remember as much without such a record.   So Here's what's up in the last couple weeks...well a glimpse anyway.

 Cousin Jessica and Justin moved here on Feb. 1st and I'm excited about having some help with school.

 The kids belong to a homeschool group that meets once a week.  We went bowling this week.  And I have to mention Aidan's 9th birthday and cosmic bowling with the zebra dress lady entertaining us!

 We got snow this year.  Even though it's been warm for a couple weeks and now freezing for 2 days!!!.  Dylan got his precious DIGS while suffering erythema multiforme and 10 days of hell just after Thanksgiving.  That's an event worthy of a whole series of posts!


                                                             Awww ~~ Family!



My snow angel!


THe Kids go to Awana every Wednesday night and
 I co-teach with Kelly and I just love my new friend.

                                     I love this crazy life and my baby girl is 18 months old ~ 
                          Dylan turns 11 in a month and we are so so busy.   So busy but happy!  

                                                        More catch up posts to come...

No comments: