Happy Memorial Day!
We studied Cottonwood trees and read Tree in a Trail for our Beautiful Feet Geography Lesson!
My photos look goofy - what's up with that? New blogger problem?
Here is the debut of Ella's birthday present from us - her (our) first pony saddle! It looked like a doll saddle when I first saw it but when you watch them ride in it ~ it fits quite well! Spirit did awesome!
Notice Ryder screaming in the first photo....he didn't get to ride first...good grief; check out that INSTANT smile when it was his turn. Maniac.
Took this photo with the intention of turning it into a puzzle for my mom. HA how horrible is that! :-)
I always thought Tehya had Maddie's nose but today I think I figured it out...oh my gosh...I think they both have this lady's nose. What an adorable photo this is. I have so many great photos from this day. The kids caught minnows and crawdads.
Here's Ryder hugging his good friend minnow! As the kids dumped nets full of minnows in our reliable red wagon Ryder thought these babies were so cute and he just loved them so he hugged them to his cheek and said "Awwwwwww!"


No comments:
Post a Comment