Friday, August 28, 2009

New Puppy's Name?!


Our puppy got a haircut on Thursday and she doesn't look like the same dog. We can see actually see her eyes; and I've discovered the saddest thing at the groomers. Those little hairy dogs actually have to get the hair PLUCKED out of their ears; AHhhhh I'm talking Thick Thick hair. Poor baby!

We've pretty much picked a name but I want your vote:

Daisy
Mopsy (like flopsy mopsy and cottontail)
Skunk Monkey ( if you flip her on her back she looks like a skunk and she's a monkey)
Dragon
Blossom
Dixie
Sugar
Chili Pepper
we thought of TONS more but maybe you have your own perfect name for her.

My camera is in the barn - nice I know - but I'll post her new haircut pic tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stratton Family said...

I liked Kaya's choice of Anna for Indi"anna" Jones... then again people might think you named her after Anna Nicole, hmm
you could name her swiffer (because she is a mop)

snuffleupagus, sprocket (the dog from fraggle rock) sort of looks like her...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/thumb/7/7f/Sprocketgobo.jpeg/300px-Sprocketgobo.jpeg

other fraggle rock characters...
wembley, red, gobo, mokey, & boober

Gabbyso whats the name that you guys are favoring?

Loretta said...

I like Dixie and Mopsy