I went to garage sale last saturday and bought tons of boy clothes in perfect condition; little warm sleepers ~ never had a winter baby before! I paid what I thought was an overpriced $35 dollars for a glider chair ~ which can I just say I have wanted with every child and never got one because they are SO much money ~ but I looked online and it's $700 new...that's crazy to me. It's very comfy and I can't wait to gaze and cradle my little gift from God.
Today Read PSALM 139
It will bless you and refresh you and give you hope!
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place when I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. "
But really you should read the whole thing; it's all quite inspiring!
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 3D ultrasounds. You can really see a little person rather than an alien looking blob.
I also an SO excited that it is a BOY!!! We need a few more boys hanging around...and I get to make something blue for him for Christmas :o)
Now Christina better get busy so he has a cousin his age to play with! Because God knows I'm not planning on giving him a playmate!
I cant wait to hold him!!!!
aww sooo cute I think he looks like a combo of Dylan and Bowen!
I wish he'd come out already actually... you've got to give me time to get pregnant if it EVER happens.
YES PEOPLE I'll anounce it we have been trying for LIKE 4 MONTHS!! so its not my fault I'm not pregnant yet. lol been working plenty hard to make it happen
Post a Comment