I squealed a few times trekking up the road (path) to the upper trail. But the hike was awesome, only one precariously narrow and steep section where you might plung to your death if you slipped.
The view from my hammock was spectacular. Quiet. Peaceful. Bliss. I actually fell asleep on a bench for I don't know how long.
There are several cabins where you can spend the night if you want..it would be a great place to relax for a night if you ask me. Bring your own sleeping bag though. yikes on those sheets. Fire pits and horse shoes are there for your entertainment..a kitchen and toilet too!
Bobby explored some mines that looked a little precariously supported with rotten posts at the entrance. I opted to sit outside and munch on wheat thins and an apple. Loveliest lunch under the canopy of the pines and rocky peaks. Happy day.
September 7, 2010


2 comments:
uuh ooh I see that 6th picture there's a bed in that camp place does that mean in 9mos number 6 will be on its way? lol jk
I love the poster the kids helped make, looks like you guys had a nice hike together!
ewwww...you must not have looked very close at those sheets...not to mention other people were up there
Post a Comment