Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Week.....(april 19-24)


Here is Ryder getting ready for his first haircut~  I know...how sad to cut his cool little flowhawk but it kept poking him in the eye and he only had hair on the top really...so off it came and what's even sadder is that I don't have an after picture to show you because my camera is in the car.  He is totally a blond now, all that soft brown hair was snipped off to leave me a blond boy!  WHat?!  His eyebrows are even looking blondish.



 Here is the little man trying to comb his hair.  I was brushing it until he insisted on holding the comb himself.  He actually did a pretty good job!

 This is the week before the season opened this last Saturday.  Fishing in Pleasant Valley - the north end by Round Valley ~ and we caught something like 13 fish with Paiute Powerbait ---- i.e. Ant Eggs


I was trying to get paperwork done and Ry kept crying so I put him outside with Kaya in the breezy warm sunshine and he fell right asleep on the deck while Kaya read her Art book that she chose from the BookMobile Library!


April 17th was Little League Opening Ceremonies!  They read the Little League pledge which actually mentions God in it, sang the National Anthem and did the Pledge of Allegiance.  Each team was announced on the loud speaker and each player's name.  They all thought they were so special and they Loved it.  Here they are just after getting team pictures taken.  I bought lots SO I'll be sending them out when we get them.  They also played a game and Dylan got 2 outs and 2 runs.  He played short stop, third base, first base and catcher.

No comments: