(can't get my photos to upload)
~ hung curtains in the kitchen
~ hung curtains in my bedroom
~ moved Dylan's bed and re-organized his closets and toys
~ hung Dylan's curtains too
~ organized hall closet and my bathroom 'closet'
~ finally unpacked my china and organized a place for it in the kitchen
~ getting box together for Maddie
~ washed baby car seat cover
~
Right Now...
~ the kids are watching a christmas movie - uh ya.
~ they helped with the rooms and didn't do school; we'll have to catch up during the rest of the week plus I figure when we're in Rainbow I wont have much to do so I'm going to focus on doing school overload.
Headed to...
~ cook dinner right now
~ thankful I have electricity to cook and wash my hands.
3 comments:
Did you not have electricity?
Sounds like you had a busy day today! Are you nesting? How have you been feeling? (I guess this is supposed to be comments not an email)
Hope you guys are well, thought about you today & wanted to call but didn't. Dunno why.
sounds like nesting to me! i need to hang curtains in my bedroom so bad, but i havent found fabric I like yet...or i should say affordable fabric that i like ;o)
so regarding the "did you not have elecctricitY?" I just read your post before this... was that post there when I made that comment because it seems like it wasn't well I hadn't read it.
Post a Comment